Options

CCSK Practice exam/questions about the exam

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Senior MemberPosts: 0 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hope everyone had a good holiday break! I'm looking at finishing the year with the ECSA and CCSK certifications. I've been reviewing a video course from ExamForce for the CCSK as my main study material while reviewing the CSA document and ENSIA document on the side. Does anyone know of any safe practice exams for the CCSK? And for anyone who used ExamForce's CCSK video course, did they find it enough to pass? Did searching through the CSA document help out with the exam or was it more understanding the concepts and referencing the document to refresh your memory? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    From my experience, if you're searching through the documents for every question it will probably be hard to finish the exam in the time allotted. I read the CSA (v3 at the time), ENISA (some of it) and skimmed the NIST cloud document. If you plan on taking the v3 exam, pretty much all of it was from the CSA v3 document.
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Options
    yogeshbguptayogeshbgupta Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    CCSK and CCSP practice quizzes available at https://www.secloud.guru
  • Options
    bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    CCSK and CCSP practice quizzes available at https://www.secloud.guru

Is that website legit? I couldn't confirm whether it is on CertGuard | IT Certification Exam Security & Integrity.
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science