Options

Different Testing Centers

wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
Uhm, here's one for ya's (sorry for the gramatical sarcasm).

Are you required to take both portions of the exam within the same testing facility or will comptia honor your completion of one portion of the test in one area and allow you to take the other portion in another testing facility. Or is it all dependant upon the testing center's policies?
Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.

Comments

• Options
    jescabjescab Inactive Imported Users Posts: 1,321
    You can take the exams whenever and where ever you want.
    GO STEELERS GO - STEELERS RULE
  • Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    The testing centers have absolutely no control over what status your certification is in, save for downloading and administering the tests, and reporting the scores back to the testing vendor. If you take your A+ Essentials exam at a Pearson Vue center, they'll simply report back your score to CompTIA. After that, you can take your elective exam at any testing center that offers it, whether it's Vue, Prometric, or some other testing center CompTIA should authorize. Same goes for any other certification: you could take your MCSE exams in any order at any testing center, and it wouldn't matter, you'd still be an MCSE at the end since it's Microsoft that keeps track of your records.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    wwpranmawwpranma Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 116
    thanks for the help guys. I love this site!!!!!
    Artificial Intelligence is nothing compared to the power of Human Stupidity.