70-535 exam - Azure solutions architecting

LappyLappy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey guys. I'm going to pass 70-535 in two weeks because I've obtained a special free voucher. I didn't use most of the Azure features. But giving up isn't an option. So, I will be very apprecitated for any advices. Thanks!

Comments

• Azt7Azt7 Member Posts: 121 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I've this exam scheduled for this summer and I've been looking things up here and there.

Main changes seem to affect BigData, ETL, Data Warehousing with SQL and Log Analytics. There's not much available now but I would suggest looking up Microsoft best practices on those topics.

I use the description area on this page as my reference for changes : https://www.udemy.com/70534-azure/
    Certifications : ITIL, MCSA Office 365, MCSE Productivity, AWS CSAA, Azure Architect, CCSK, TOGAF
    Studying for :  TBD
  • LappyLappy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Failed both 535 and 532 on this week with 651 and 600 accordingly. Taken 532 because it was for free during Imagine Cup, didn't even try to prepare formerly because it was too late.
    535 is much simpler than 532. I have also a free second shot, maybe next time will be better.
    Oh sorry to hear that. Don't give up !

What resource/training did you use ?

The lack of updated/quality training is one of the reasons why I pushed my exam to the fall now. I only have the Scott Duffy Udemy training (posted above) as of now.
    Certifications : ITIL, MCSA Office 365, MCSE Productivity, AWS CSAA, Azure Architect, CCSK, TOGAF
  • LappyLappy Member Posts: 29 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi!
    On the second try I did pass with 809. I did use exam guide written [FONT=&amp]by Sjoukje Zaal and docs.microsoft.com.

[/FONT]
    Thanks for the book referral.

I'm currently going through Azure Security & Compliance and also round up all the Documentation I can find on docs.Microsoft.com

How did you find the test overall ? Lots of Simulations ?
  • ErtazErtaz Member Posts: 934 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I took it today and passed. I think the case studies were the hardest part. Without violating the NDA: know the blue print, especially cosmos db.
    @Ertaz Thanks for the heads up, I had a sneaky suspicion about that.

The AWS solution Architect had lots of database related questions so I was going to focus on Cosmos just to be safe.
  • nancyliam897nancyliam897 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Do you want to pass 70-535 exam in 1st try? Pass your Microsoft Azure 70-535 easily by the help of latest 70-535 **** questions & answers. Your Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions success is guaranteed with our 100% money back guarantee. VceTests provide real 70-535 exam questions and latest 70-535 vce practice test questions.
    Just passed this exam this morning with a 732. Probably the most challenging Microsoft exam I'Ve had : All scenarios based with some sick twists to throw you off.