New 70-217 practice questions

WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
Hey all,

I just finished adding the first 10 practice questions for the 70-217 exam and created this new forum as well.

At least 40 questions will be added to this practice exam in the next 10 days. icon_cool.gif

Comments

• WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Ah well it will take me a bit longer to feed them all to the test engine but I just finished adding the next 10 questions...
  • CrossCross Member Posts: 234
    This should come useful ot many people. When I prepped for the 217 and 216 together, it was a full 3 months of studying.
    I'll change highways at the crossroads, I'm going only where I desire.

http://www.darkroads.com
    Just added 10 questions to the 70-217 practice exam. Our tech writer for this exam is working on the next 10 which should be up in a week or so... :)
  • anwarsattianwarsatti Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Hey all,

I just finished adding the first 10 practice questions for the 70-217 exam and created this new forum as well.

At least 40 questions will be added to this practice exam in the next 10 days. icon_cool.gif
    anwarsatti
  • mishoomishoo Member Posts: 43 ■■□□□□□□□□
    hiye webmaster!

your name shows you are a master :P
    i need ur help can you please tell me or guide me to find out the advantages of Domain Model with compare to Workgroup Model icon_confused.gif:
    i did searched google for this but could not find enough good matter

if u can
    please help me icon_rolleyes.gif

take care
    Misha
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    Cross wrote:
    This should come useful ot many people. When I prepped for the 217 and 216 together, it was a full 3 months of studying.

where you working in anykind of network administrating capacity at the time? where i work uses nt4 servers and a proprietary login interface and admin tools (which i do not have full access to), so i am expecting to spend the guts of a year doing 210/215.
    A+ Moderator
    heyy webmaster

u did not replied me its fine
    i have done it by my own ...the advantages of domain as compare to workgroup :p

mishal
    I think I missed this post.

The main advantage of a domain is centralized administration and centralized security. A workgoup is more easy and much cheaper to set up since you don't need to implement Acitve Directory, and is typically used in small environments.
    hiye webmaster

thankss for ur reply i know the basic advantage of DC but i want complete report over it coz i have to make a presentation over it
    any how i m going through it :P

mishal
  • tcpsyntcpsyn Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
    He gave you a complete report.
    And we're using windows why?
  • fosseufosseu Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Hey all,