LPIC 1 Exam Cram, 2nd Edition

bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am trying to find the 2nd edition of LPIC 1 Exam Cram:

https://www.amazon.com/LPIC-Exam-Cram-Professional-Certification/dp/0789742225

But there are no used copies available for sale on Amazon or eBay. (Why is that? There are tons of copies of the first edition for sale on both sites.)

Does anyone have a physical copy of the book that they are willing to part with? :)
2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science

Comments

• yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Struck up a conversation last year at a bar in Waikiki with some random guy who happened to be sitting next to me. Turned out he had just finished writing a Linux textbook. At the time I had been studying for the LFCS so Linux was an enthusiastic topic. We exchanged contact info. Although I didn't ask, he ended up sending me a pdf of his book. Nice of him.

Not sure why you're after such an old textbook, but it appears that it's out of print. The author, Ross Brunson, is on LinkedIn. Perhaps if you hit him up politely, he could steer you in the direction of where to get a copy. Or maybe he'll be generous too. :)
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP