Interviewed for the 2nd Time

Daneil3144Daneil3144 Member Posts: 152 ■■■□□□□□□□
Had an interview for this job a few months ago, didn't get the job. Vacancy is open again and they want another interview after I applied.

They asked one of those canned questions; What makes you better than everyone else for the job?

Towards the end, the 'go hard or go home' part of me wants to bring in past annual reviews of other employers and my current written job offer for a new job I'm starting soon...

Too much?

Comments

• PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I'd go through the interview, but I'd probably ask for more, seeing that their original choice fell through and now they're calling you back again. It depends on how badly you want the job. If you DO want it, then you have to play nice. If you don't really care, then I would get those things and see if they'll meet or beat.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College