ITIL SOA Mock exams

AnakrosisAnakrosis Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I currently have both version 5 and 5.1 of Mock exams, was wondering if anybody could forward me an updated version for this specific exam?¿

Thanks in advance

Comments

• mxarguimxargui Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Helo Anakrosis can you share the mock exams please I am studying for the SOA exam.
  • OctalDumpOctalDump Member Posts: 1,722
    "Anakrosis Last Activity 12-28-2013 02:13"

I don't think they're coming back.

Try this and this.
    2017 Goals - Something Cisco, Something Linux, Agile PM
  • mxarguimxargui Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    thanks I've was looking at those today, isn't there some type of software that simulates the exams.
  • ItsmHarunItsmHarun Member Posts: 178
    Check ITSM Technology they provide the ceritification in PRINCE & ITIL .I think you take something from this.Best Luck.
  • r.perlukar.perluka Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would love to ge my hands on those those Mock exams as well. Could you help me please=
    Anakrosis wrote: »
    Hi

I currently have both version 5 and 5.1 of Mock exams, was wondering if anybody could forward me an updated version for this specific exam?¿

Thanks in advance
  • Liz GallacherLiz Gallacher Member Posts: 107
    The difference between 5 and 5.1 versions are only to the copyright statement; the questions are unchanged. Mock exams are available from your training provider and the Axel is website. Revised foundation exams are also available.
    The difference between 5 and 5.1 versions are only to the copyright statement; the questions are unchanged. Mock exams are available from your training provider and the Axel is website. Revised foundation exams are also available.

Just did, Axelos provides the 6.1 version. But good to hear a 5.1 version is somewhere out there (feeling very X-files here lol)
    Yes! I passed the exam!

Due to all kind of internet connections, and crashes of the peoplecert application it took more than 3 hours....but I passed! I need a beer now icon_smile.gif.
  • Claire AgutterClaire Agutter Member Posts: 772 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations! A beer is well deserved after a three hour exam :)
  • wksswkss Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□

Você poderia comentar um pouco sobre o teste SOA?