Officially A+ Certified!!!

D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
PASSED MY 220-902 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wish i would've done better, but.....a pass is a pass!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and the all the great info here on Tech Exams!

On to Security+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Way to go icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats! A+ was my first IT cert so I can relate to the accomplishment!
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! A+ was also my first IT cert, so it was quite stressful, but also quite a good feeling to pass the tests.
  • TheComputerPlumberTheComputerPlumber Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! A+ was my first cert 4 as well about 4 years ago. Since then I've gotten the trifecta A+, Net+, Sec+. What are you planning to get next?
  • dehgrahdehgrah Member Posts: 140 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • backtrackerbacktracker Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice work and congratulations!
    MSM-ISS (Information System Security)-'07 Colorado Tech.
    MCSE | MCSA X3 | Security + | Network +
    I just passed Sec+ about a week ago very wordy questions asked be prepared for that vague wordy questions asked don’t take this exam lightly it took me 3 tries. Make sure you can decipher what they are asking it very difficult sometimes because the structure of the sentence. This was a lot harder than A+ and Net+ in terms of exam questions being asked I thought.
    Forgot to mention use Darril Gibson’s book and online content will help you tremendously on the exam also use professor messer. Good luck to you
  • bluewarlord8bluewarlord8 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    D20 wrote: »
    PASSED MY 220-902 TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I wish i would've done better, but.....a pass is a pass!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and the all the great info here on Tech Exams!

On to Security+!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knew you could do it.
    Certs: CompTIA A+, MTA: Server Admin, CCST - Networking & Azure Fundamentals.
  • MalwareMikeMalwareMike Member Posts: 147 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! When I started out in my tech career, I was too intimidated by the A+ so I always find it impressive when someone passes it!
    Current: GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GWAPT, GYPC, RHCSA, WCNA
    2019 Goals: CISSP, Splunk certifications (Certified Core, Power User, Admin, and Architect)
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malware_Mike

• josephandrejosephandre Member Posts: 315 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very cool man, and I'm sorry for your pending addiction.
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! A+ was my first cert 4 as well about 4 years ago. Since then I've gotten the trifecta A+, Net+, Sec+. What are you planning to get next?

Thanks everyone!!!

I'm on to Sec+ next. Gonna take probably 5-6 months of studying time before i try to take the test.
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam