Passed CRISC 7-7-2018

roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
Finally done with the ISACA certs--time to move on to the ISC2 CISSP-ISSAP and CCSP and I am done. I used the book, which has everything needed to pass this test. Truly a risk based test, not a lot of how, more of what and why. So the book and Q&A test bank will suffice. Having studied risk for the CISSP, CASP and CySA+ actually helped out much in this exam. Domain Two of the CISM is all risk too. So, I had a great head start before I got to the CRISC hitting in the high 80s from the start taking the Q&A test bank. This is a good cert to accompany the CISSP or CISM.

Comments

• averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! icon_cheers.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • ecuisonecuison Member Posts: 131 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the Pass! This is my next cert to obtain so thanks for the info on the study materials!
    Accomplishments: B.S. - Business (Information Management) | CISSP | CCSP | TOGAF v9.2 Certified | Security + | Network +