CCNP!! I finally made it!!

Scratchcat69Scratchcat69 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everybody - I passed the last exam on Wednesday (CIT) and it's now official. CCNP! I'm so thankful that it's finally over!

One question: icon_confused.gif:

On the certificate status, the shipping options has an upgrade link - and it takes me to a https:// website to pay for my certficate. Is this just an option to get my certificate faster or do they make you pay for it? I've updated my profile on certmanager so I should be okay. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year 2007 to everyone!!

Comments

• steve-o87steve-o87 Member Posts: 274
    Congratulations and happy new year icon_thumright.gif:D
    I am the lizard King. I can do anything.
  • romainromain Member Posts: 222
    Hey everybody - I passed the last exam on Wednesday (CIT) and it's now official. CCNP! I'm so thankful that it's finally over!

One question: icon_confused.gif:

On the certificate status, the shipping options has an upgrade link - and it takes me to a https:// website to pay for my certficate. Is this just an option to get my certificate faster or do they make you pay for it? I've updated my profile on certmanager so I should be okay. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Happy New Year 2007 to everyone!!

Congrats Man !

On the Cisco Tracking System, you have to choose if you want an electronic or printed version of your certificate and wallet card. Just have to update it and no much actions are needed.
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • HumperHumper Member Posts: 647
    Congrats!
    Now working full time!
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

You can use that upgrade option and pay to have your free paper version shipped via DHL. You get the upgrade option for about 5 days or so after your certification result hits the tracking system. Maybe if you pay for shipping they move your certificate to the front of the processing line. icon_lol.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • romainromain Member Posts: 222
    mikej412 wrote:
    Maybe if you pay for shipping they move your certificate to the front of the processing line. icon_lol.gif

You already pay for the exam, why pay for the certificate again ?!

This business world kills me... icon_evil.gif
    CCIE R&S Candidate

Dynamips Labs
  • Scratchcat69Scratchcat69 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mikej412 wrote:
    Congratulations! icon_thumright.gif

You can use that upgrade option and pay to have your free paper version shipped via DHL. You get the upgrade option for about 5 days or so after your certification result hits the tracking system. Maybe if you pay for shipping they move your certificate to the front of the processing line. icon_lol.gif

Thanks for the reply. I studied a year for this cert; I believe I can wait a tad more for the printed certificate to arrive at mi casa. icon_wink.gif

I'm wanting to put both logos on my resume, but I found no where rules or a "standard" way Cisco wants it put on the resume. Is there a rule to how it can be displayed on your resume or can you even do that? I see they have rules or guidelines for business cards...Just wondering....

Thanks everyone for your input!!
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog