Recommend The Tips Of 70-410 Exam

brownishipsbrowniships Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
I need an easy-to-use material for the preparation of my 70-410 exam, in which I can prepare my exam in the shortest time, and I can pass in the first attempt if someone has information about such Study material then Suggest me. I do not want to Fail in this test, I will be very grateful For this Who Suggest me Reliable material For preparation Of my exam

Comments

• Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Focus on learning the material. That is the best way to pass the exam. Any resource will work as long as you put in the effort.

Good Luck!
    Jon
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    How much experience do you have with 2012 R2? It seems as though you want to use a **** to "pass" rather than study the actual material.

You can start by getting the book or kindle version of the official 70-410 study guide. From there supplement that with other material.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!
  • malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Windows-Server-Complete-Study-Guide/dp/111885991X/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1531394281&sr=8-2&keywords=70-410

Get the complete guide, spend 3 - 4 months getting each exam done.

"Winners Dont Use ****"
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe in sharing. I know when I first started on this forum I had the same questions on what material I needed. I bought a lot of material but now since I passed the exam I'm willing to share this with other members that are just starting the MCSA path or MCSE.

If you need books material let me know. I bought a lot of pdf and kindle material I could share with you. I was thinking of putting together a dropbox with 410 material I used. I don't know if that would be alright since I bought the books or not.

Other members please let me know what you think if it's okay I will do that tonight.
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I used the MS Press book, CBT Nuggets, and the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide: Exams 70-410, 70-411, 70-412 2nd Edition by Sybex. I also referenced a lot of TechNet articles and YouTube among other things.

Good luck in your exam preparations! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • deedelightdeedelight Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ************** has won my trust by bringing me success in my dream certification. This site provided me 70-410 Questions and Answers which helped me to get the sense of each idea. I got high grades and I brought me happiness and pleasure. I will definitely choose this study material if I go for any further exam. I will not miss to mention online practice engine which worked as a simulator and gave me an experience like actual exam. I will strongly recommend you to choose 70-410 Exam Material for your preparation for 70-410