ECSA or CHFI Training Material

MentalityMentality Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hello folks,

Any ideas where can I download ECSA or CHFI training? I am fine with any format (videos, PDFs, etc.) and I'm also fine with either versions, 9 or 10.
I've searched everywhere, but no luck and unfortunately, it's really critical for my employer. icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks a lot in advance.

Comments

• Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    You and your employer can buy digital courseware from https://store.eccouncil.org
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Are you looking for free material?
  • MentalityMentality Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    Are you looking for free material?
    Hi, yes if there is any. I have looked up the prices of the official MOC and it's way too expensive, 3rd party paid trainings are no less expensive either.icon_sad.gif
    How come if it's critical for your employer they are not paying for the official material?
  • McxRisleyMcxRisley Member Posts: 494 ■■■■■□□□□□
    You can't find any FREE material for a reason.......... It is all DRM protected and isn't actually given to students.
    I'm not allowed to say what my previous occupation was, but let's just say it rhymes with architect.
  • MentalityMentality Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    cyberguypr wrote: »
    How come if it's critical for your employer they are not paying for the official material?
    coz thy suck, that's why :/
    It ain't critical then. BTW. CHFI has been the absolute most abhorrent certification I have taken in my life (out of 30+).
  • pogi123456pogi123456 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    do you have any good study materials for CHFI? Thanks
  • Danbert1.0Danbert1.0 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would like to locate some additional study materials for the CHFI.
  • MarioKart64MarioKart64 Registered Users Posts: 15 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited March 2020
    There are some good practice tests written by Kenneth Underhill on Udemy. It is 6 practice tests and you can usually get it for $10-$15. (I'm sure you have probably already taken it but I am commenting for others that are looking for study material). 
  • KyloQuadrenKyloQuadren Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    There are some good practice tests written by Kenneth Underhill on Udemy. It is 6 practice tests and you can usually get it for $10-$15. (I'm sure you have probably already taken it but I am commenting for others that are looking for study material). 
    Taking exam in hour--largely used Udemy course mentioned and used quizlet study cards built from what others used to study for exam. Ill post how effective the study material was by this afternoon...
    Taking exam in hour--largely used Udemy course mentioned and used quizlet study cards built from what others used to study for exam. Ill post how effective the study material was by this afternoon...
    Good Luck! It is a surprisingly difficult exam. 
  • KyloQuadrenKyloQuadren Member Posts: 8 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Dude brutal...passed but brutal. Got a 75%....I would not change my recommendations on studying the course however very challenging as mentioned by @MarioKart64 ...

Dude brutal...passed but brutal. Got a 75%....I would not change my recommendations on studying the course however very challenging as mentioned by @MarioKart64 ...

Congrats!