Officially CRISC certified!

averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
Received the notification email today that my application was approved and I'm officially certified.

Gonna apply the things that I refined completing the CISA/CISM/CRISC certs to move the security program forward and work on some practical certs/material.
CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner

Comments

• Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! icon_thumright.gif

How long did it take from when you submitted your application?
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • Gershom TangaGershom Tanga Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have also been officially certified;
    17/05/2018 Wrote & passed the exams
    26/05/2018 Received the exam score via email
    27/05/2018 Emailed my application
    30/06/2018 Application status changed to 'Complete - under review'
    04/06/2018 Application status changed to 'Approved'
    04/06/2018 Application status changed to 'Certified' and later received an email.

I am so excited. I now have CISA, CISM & CRISC.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations guys!
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    E Double U wrote: »
    Congratulations guys!

Thanks!
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations to both of you!!!
    Congratulations to both of you!!!

Thanks.
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Awesome!! I will sit for mine in July. Any things to watch for? I am hearing BCP/DRP are big on the exam.
  • averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    @roxer, I don't recall there being a heavy concentration of BCP/DR questions compared to anything else.

As for timing of the, it was 20 days. 10 days from the date of the test to get official results and 10 more days after submitting the application for certification.
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • ms2406ms2406 Banned Posts: 27 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I passed my CRISC cert today.

CISM
    CISA
    CRISC

Mission accomplished for ISACA certs.
  • fsprabhufsprabhu Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□