Options

Fortinet NSE7

evopilotevopilot Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
Ive recently got the nse 4 certification from Fortinet and want to progress to the NSE 7, does anybody have experience with this certification as i cant find much about it online. Im not sure if i trust the many "braindumps" out there either as theirs too many to look at and i am unsure of blowing $400 on an exam for the **** to be wrong

Comments

• Options
    spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    This forum is not pro brain dumping. More like pro studying/labbing.

For something so niche, the recommendation would be a boot camp or one of the official courses provided by Fortinet.
  • Options
    Welly_59Welly_59 Member Posts: 431
    Do you have access to the fortigate partner portal? There is loads of training for each level on there
  • Options
    mokazmokaz Member Posts: 172
    evopilot wrote: »
    Ive recently got the nse 4 certification from Fortinet and want to progress to the NSE 7, does anybody have experience with this certification as i cant find much about it online. Im not sure if i trust the many "braindumps" out there either as theirs too many to look at and i am unsure of blowing $400 on an exam for the **** to be wrong

Dude, brain **** are wack !! Also you'll feel much better passing the exam because you know the materials.
    That being said, I've passed the NSE7 Enterprise Firewall – FortiOS 5.4 exam and everything in there is very well explained in the Enterprise Firewall 5.4.1 Self-Paced training. There is as well a NSE 7 Enterprise Firewall 5.4 Practice Exam provided on the NSE portal -- so no reasons to **** !

Best of luck !
    m.
  • Options
    evopilotevopilot Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    mokaz wrote: »
    Dude, brain **** are wack !! Also you'll feel much better passing the exam because you know the materials.
    That being said, I've passed the NSE7 Enterprise Firewall – FortiOS 5.4 exam and everything in there is very well explained in the Enterprise Firewall 5.4.1 Self-Paced training. There is as well a NSE 7 Enterprise Firewall 5.4 Practice Exam provided on the NSE portal -- so no reasons to **** !

Best of luck !
    m.

thanks guys

i passed the nse4 using the partner portal (after two attempts) i might just give the portal a go for nse 7, i found some of the training material in nse4 a little missleading but you guys are correct it did feel dam good passing as i knew what the questions where asking and what to answer :D