I passed!!!

abclukeabcluke Member Posts: 52 ■■□□□□□□□□
Passed the A+ Core yesterday :D:D So happy! ;)

score: 708

Just the OS now. Problem is I am gonna have to start studying the new objectives, do not think I'll be ready for it by the 25th.

One little question, on this CompTIA report it says:

In the event you have passed the A+ Core hardware exam, you shall be required to wait for a period of twelve calendar months before retaking the A+ core hardware exam, unless CompTIA has changed the test objectives for the exam.

I didnt think you had to resit it in the future, thought it was for life???

Comments

• GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    I'm pretty sure if you take the OS for 2003, then you'll have to retake hardware. Both exams that you pass have to be for the same objectives, or else you don't get the cert. OS was in my opinion easier then hardware though, so I say just get a good book to cram with, install a couple of OS's to play with, and go for it.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Ghent wrote:
    I'm pretty sure if you take the OS for 2003, then you'll have to retake hardware.
    No, this is not the case. You can mix 2001 with 2003...
  • GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Sorry about that. For that answer, and many others, check out http://www.comptia.org/certification/A/faqs.asp
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • cb6000cb6000 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Webmaster wrote:
    Ghent wrote:
    I'm pretty sure if you take the OS for 2003, then you'll have to retake hardware.
    No, this is not the case. You can mix 2001 with 2003...

You're right. You won't have to retake the hardware part.
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats on the pass
  • Special_k21Special_k21 Member Posts: 155
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    congratulations
    A+ Moderator
  • RussSRussS Member Posts: 2,068 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats icon_smile.gif
    www.supercross.com
    FIM website of the year 2007