MCSE - Cloud Platform and Infrastructure Certified!!

Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
Finally I have passed the last exam and now MCSE certified!!!!!

500+ hrs of study over the course of a year, reading multiple books, watch tons and tons of videos and labs, and my own IT experience of over 10+ years

I want to thank my TE colleagues and friends that supported me during this journey you know who you are and so many others for your support along the way!!

I'm onto bigger and better things moving forward!! I will knock out the ITIL in the next 2 weeks then I am fully focused on growing my company and projects/avenues outside of IT such as the book I need to finish writing!! I may pursue another cert in Azure/AWS/Project Management if I need it or a company pays for it!! We will see.... for now I am enjoying my victory

I will focus more on growing my experience and interests beyond just IT!!

#MCSEisMe, #WarriorsNeverSurrender, #Faith, #God

My journey and resources are listed in this thread:

http://www.techexams.net/forums/mcsa-mcse-windows-2012-general/128683-starting-journey-mcse.html

Best of luck to all pursuing this cert!!! :)
*Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
*Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63

Comments

• malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Hopefully I be in the same position as you in 3 months. Another 2 more exams for me to do go before I am MSCE certified.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• backtrackerbacktracker Member Posts: 91 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Wow, nice work!! Bonus points for documenting and committing to it along the way!! Best of luck in your future ventures.
    MSM-ISS (Information System Security)-'07 Colorado Tech.
    MCSE | MCSA X3 | Security + | Network +
  • cknapp78cknapp78 Member Posts: 213 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! I'm right behind you. Two more tests scheduled for 8/3 and 8/17 and I'll finally be done.
  • PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats mate. Big achievement.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • ashlibbieashlibbie Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!!! That's awesome!
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    That's a big deal, congrats
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    My Brother.......Congrats!.....Glory to God!icon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_cheers.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.