Any option to access multiple courses in Udemy with single, discounted fee

KapitalKapital Member Posts: 33 ■■□□□□□□□□
is there any way to (such as a promo) to avail of large number of courses at Udemy for a single payment, example $100?
If they run such promos please let me know.
Thanks

Comments

• tedjamestedjames Member Posts: 1,179 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I've never seen that, but you never know. They do always have $10 specials, which are hard to beat. Even if the class ends up being not so great, you can still learn something from it. If not, it's not much of an investment. Cybrary, on the other hand, has lots of free (and paid) training. You can sample a ton of courses easily.
  • yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    If Udemy isn't having a "sale", wait like 2 weeks. All their courses are $9.99 to $11.99 each probably 90% of the time.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • MooseboostMooseboost Member Posts: 778 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Not that I am aware of. I have been a Udemy user for years and have never seen them do a discount like that. As Yoba said, if a course isn't on sale just wait a week or two and it likely will be. I've never paid more than $10 or so bucks for a course with the exception being a multi-part course that was bundled - but that was done by the course author.

You will see content authors bundle their courses from time to time for a discounted rate. This will apply only to their courses.
  • joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Udemy does have a subscription like service for businesses, and it probably works out to $100/user, but I don't believe they have a similar option for individuals. We have it at work, and it is nice to have, though it is also a limited selection. I think it's 1000 or 2000 of their most popular courses, but not the whole catalog.
  • ottucsakottucsak Member Posts: 146 ■■■■□□□□□□
    With regular $10-$12 sale prices, you are much better of buying only what you need.