Passed CAS-002

themewshthemewsh Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
[FONT=&quot]Passed this morning - but oof, that was really hard. I had to dig pretty deep into past experience for a few of the questions!

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Resources used:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Cybrary Vids[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Official book[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Pearson prep test engine included with the official book[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Sybex CISSP book - there's enough crossover that if you focus on comparing ISC2 domains vs CompTIA Objectives some of the info is definitely relevant

Good luck to everyone grinding away out there, it's hard, but its obtainable.[/FONT]

Comments

• mikey88mikey88 Member Posts: 495 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    Certs: CISSP, CySA+, Security+, Network+ and others | 2019 Goals: Cloud Sec/Scripting/Linux

• Markos4Markos4 Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    any tips you would like to give us? icon_sad.gif
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nicely done! icon_thumright.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • themewshthemewsh Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Markos4,

I found using the Cybrary vids/mp3s as background throughout my days in the week leading up to the test really made a few things stick that I otherwise wouldn't have thought of. They're not comprehensive but there's enough nuggets of wisdom in there to make idly listening during the commute worth it.

Also - I found just treating the CompTIA objectives/definitions doc like flashcards helped.

Good luck to you!
  • Markos4Markos4 Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i was trying to download the Cybrary videos but could not, not even with a video downloader or video to mp3 converter, i also downloaded the app since it advertises offline viewing but the feature is not in the app yet so that being said, how were you able to download the mp3 files of the Cybrary course? and thanks!!!
  • themewshthemewsh Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Markos - I just used the streaming options.
  • ChocolatedolChocolatedol Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□