4000th Post!

the_Grinchthe_Grinch Member Posts: 4,165 ■■■■■■■■■■
Welp I finally made it to my 4000th both here at TechExams. 11 years ago I stumbled on this forum in search of information for the CCNA (which I never did get around to getting though I did get the CCENT). I'm not much of a joiner so to be someplace for 11 years is quite a milestone for me and I average almost a post a day. I just wanted to thank the community for all the support it has shown me over the years and hopefully I've imparted a pearl of wisdom or two at some point for others.

Might be off and on the next few months, but hopeful to say that there will be 4000 more posts to come!

Thanks again and everyone keep doing what you're doing!
WIP:
PHP
Kotlin
Intro to Discrete Math
Programming Languages
Work stuff

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Grats!!

There should be a leaderboard with how many posts and rep points some people have... Maybe I should put that in the new ideas thread... Nah, I'll hope the admin just sees it here! icon_thumright.gif
  • IristheangelIristheangel Mod Posts: 4,133 Mod
    I'm less than 200 behind you! :P
    BS, MS, and CCIE #50931
    Blog: www.network-node.com
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You all type too much icon_lol.gif Congrats! icon_thumright.gificon_cheers.gif
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    I only post Quality, not Quantity. icon_lol.gif
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Yeh olde fart!
  • nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Keep posting! :D
    2020 Year goals:
    Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
    Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    your journey has definitely been inspirational
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE 

• greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats! That's Commitment.
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • scaredoftestsscaredoftests Mod Posts: 2,780 Mod
    Congrats to you. We must throw a cyber party for you..icon_cheers.gif
    Never let your fear decide your fate....
  • mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats and thanks for sharing your experiences over the last 11 years. Whether you know it or not, it has likely helped others along the way.
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)