Options

Ccnp 300-370 wirelles

Cristian82Cristian82 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Good Night,

I ´m certificated CCNP and the next January the certification expires and I need to renew it.
I had thought about the option of doing any of the modules again, that if I'm not wrong, when I approved it, I renewed my certificate for 3 years, but I have seen that it is the option to do this Wirelles exam and it is always better to obtain a new certification or module. In addition to renewing the ones you have

On this I have several doubts

1º Can I take the CCNP 300-370 exam without having the CCNA wirelles?. I have CCNP Network.

2º f I pass the CCNP 300-370 wirelles exam, are my CCNP certifications renewed for 3 years?

Best Regards
the next January the certification expires and I need to renew itthe next January the certification expires and I need to renew itthe next January the certification expires and I need to renew it

Comments

• Options
    RussInGothamRussInGotham Member Posts: 15 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You can take any Cisco exam, even if you don't have that certification's prerequisites. However you won't be awarded a certification until you meet the prerequisites.

For example, if you pass all 4 CCNP Wireless exams without a valid CCNA Wireless or CCIE cert, you won't get awarded that cert. If you then pass the CCNA Wireless exam, you'll get awarded both the CCNA Wireless and CCNP certs.

If you pass "any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam," all of your CCNP and lower certs are renewed for three years.