Options

CISM Training in GTA (Greater Toronto Area) - Canada

bingokhanbingokhan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi friends,

I am looking for CISM Training in GTA (Greater Toronto Area), Canada. I have registered for the Jun 11 CISM exam and intend to join some formal training sessions to ace the exam. Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated, please.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hi there bingokhan, maybe you should contact ISACA Ontario if they are offering CISM training courses. Quick question, did you buy the CISM book from ISACA? If so, how much did you pay for the customs duty tax? Can you share the detail please... Thanks!
    AnthonX
  • Options
    allawallaw Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi bingokhan, realize this is an older post but after going through the exam myself, i'd recommend going through the CISM manual on your own atleast twice and then signing up with an accredited training provider. There are a lot out there and I first tried one from udemy myself and it was garbage. There are the usual suspects who charge an arm and a leg but after some searching I found some legit providers accredited by ISACA that have fair prices - the one I'd recommend is infosectraining.ca - best pricing I've seen from an accredited partner so it won't break the bank, great instructor and amazing study materials they have put together - I passed comfortably :)
  • Options
    allawallaw Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I ordered the book from ISACA, came through UPS and had didn't have to pay any duties or customs fees - that exchange rate though...ugh.