Checkpoint ISO?

PikeyMikeyPikeyMikey Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
Anyone know where I can get a free Checkpoint ISO for my VM? I've got the CBT nuggets and want to start working through them...
thanks

Comments

• Network_EngineerNetwork_Engineer Member Posts: 142 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I believe you need to create a Check Point account to download. Here is the URL for R77.30 iso.

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doGoviewsolutiondetails=&solutionid=sk104859
  • Sy KosysSy Kosys Member Posts: 105 ■■■□□□□□□□
    No need to create an account.

Goto main site url, products & services, enter support center (this will open a new tab), and under install & upgrade is the upgrade wizard:

https://supportcenter.checkpoint.com/supportcenter/portal?eventSubmit_doShowupgradewizard
    "The size of your dreams must always exceed your current capacity to achieve them. If your dreams do not scare you, they are not big enough.”
    ― Ellen Johnson Sirleaf
  • erezhazan1erezhazan1 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey,
    I have an account and it doesn't let met download.. it says
    "You are not entitled to download this file."
    Any idea ?
  • larkspurlarkspur Member Posts: 235
    I haven' t looked at nuggets training for CP. Is the training based on R77 or R80?
    just trying to keep it all in perspective!
  • victor.s.andreivictor.s.andrei Member Posts: 70 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Whatever you do, make sure you get access to SmartDashboard, the management console, and run it in demo mode.
    Q4 '18 Certification Goals: Cisco ICND2; JNCIA-Junos; Linux+; Palo Alto ACE

2018-2020 Learning Goals: non-degree courses in math (Idaho, Illinois NetMath, VCU) and CS/EE (CU Boulder, CSU)
    in preparation for an application to MS Math + CS/EE dual-master's degree program at a US state school TBD by Q4'21

To be Jedi is to face the truth...and choose.
    Give off light...or darkness, Padawan.
    Be a candle...or the night.
    (Yoda)
  • J_86J_86 Member Posts: 262 ■■□□□□□□□□
    larkspur wrote: »
    I haven' t looked at nuggets training for CP. Is the training based on R77 or R80?

It was updated for R80. It also has hands on labs with the course.
  • larkspurlarkspur Member Posts: 235
    OP did you ever get what they were looking for? if not shot me a message.
    just trying to keep it all in perspective!