Light'em Up!!!!!!!!!

jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
I am GCTI Analyst #420 :O Passed the GCTI this morning with a 76, needed 71 to pass, not a high 90s score but I will definitely take it :)
"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn't Work Hard" - Tim Notke

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
  • JasionoJasiono Member Posts: 896 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Very awesome. You passed, that's what matters!
  • sb97sb97 Member Posts: 109
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats!! I actually heard that the GCTI was a tricky one.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • futurehendrixfuturehendrix Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    Congrats!! I actually heard that the GCTI was a tricky one.

Seemed pretty straightforward to me, just got into some stuff that I was't really prepared for toward the end, but definitely within scope. My first SANS course/exam so not really anything to compare to
  • TechGromitTechGromit Member Posts: 2,156 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratulations. SANS exams are sometimes a humbling experience, you go into your first practice exam thinking I know this stuff and score lousy. :)
    Still searching for the corner in a round room.
  • jcundiffjcundiff Member Posts: 486 ■■■■□□□□□□
    TechGromit wrote: »
    Congratulations. SANS exams are sometimes a humbling experience, you go into your first practice exam thinking I know this stuff and score lousy. :)

My 1st practice exam was no index/no books and scored a 63%, 2nd one with books and index was an 83%. Today's live exam, the 1st half or so I was crushing it, thought I was going to be a 90-95, the last third, I really started worrying about if I was going to pass :O My first SANS/GIAC cert so was definitely an experience...
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Great job! icon_thumright.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • cgrimaldocgrimaldo Member Posts: 439 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats! I'll be taking the class in a few weeks. I'm pretty excited about it.
  • UnixGuyUnixGuy Mod Posts: 4,564 Mod
    Well done! seems to be the only threat intel cert in the market with value, right?
    Certs: GSTRT, GPEN, GCFA, CISM, CRISC, RHCE

Check out my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/DRJic8vCodE