Woooo I did it!!!MCSE!!! In less than 2 months. Passed 70-697, 70-698, and 70-398.

thesecuritybrothesecuritybro Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
Thank you all for the kind words and support.

This was a pretty big challenge. The 70-697 was the hardest exam out of the three because the testable topics were so broad. The final exam the 70-398 was the most easy exam. I had less than 40 questions and it was primary scenario based vs the strange drag and drop questions that Microsoft usually does.

But I'm so happy to have finally knocked out my first MCSE exam!

Comments

• malachi1612malachi1612 Member Posts: 430 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice! Congrats, must of been tough.

Whats next?
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• thesecuritybrothesecuritybro Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Next up CCNA Security & the CISSP for WGU.
  • MalwareMikeMalwareMike Member Posts: 147 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thats awesome, congrats and keep up the good work!
    Current: GSEC, GCIH, GCIA, GWAPT, GYPC, RHCSA, WCNA
    2019 Goals: CISSP, Splunk certifications (Certified Core, Power User, Admin, and Architect)
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Malware_Mike

• cemen777cemen777 Member Posts: 21 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I believe MCSA is the prerequisite, yes? no?
    Yes it is.
    Certifications:
    MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSA: Windows Server 2016, ITIL Foundation, MCSA: Windows 10, MCP, Azure Fundamentals, Security+.

• JamesBarkerJamesBarker Member Posts: 18 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations dude that's a massive achievement, I'm working towards my 70-697 right now after taking a break after getting my 70-698, to do all of them in 2 months is truly an incredible achievement!!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)

Welcome to the MCSE club icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • Basic85Basic85 Member Posts: 189 ■■■□□□□□□□
    So there are 2 exams for Windows 10 correct? 70-697 and 70-698?
    Basic85 wrote: »
    So there are 2 exams for Windows 10 correct? 70-697 and 70-698?

Yes, to get MCSA in Windows 10 then one more exam for MCSE.
    Certifications:

• AshurbanipalAshurbanipal Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thats awesome! I'm working on 70-698 now. Were you working full time as well? Because that would be extremely impressive if so.
    Just trying to finish school at WGU for now.
    Thats awesome! I'm working on 70-698 now. Were you working full time as well? Because that would be extremely impressive if so.

Yessir.

That's actually how I was able to pass. Playing around with exam related material in my free time.
  • PantherPanther Member Posts: 118 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm starting to read up on 70-698 and 697 study guides and study plans, and it's putting in perspective what you did.
    That's a lot in 2 months.

Did you use a study plan?
    If so, which one.
    I see that CB Nuggets has one for 70-698.
  • daviddwsdaviddws Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Nice! I bet that was a monster of a test..