Options

WGU - MSCIA Program

Lili37Lili37 Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
Anyone here just started the program?

For those who already completed the program, how long did it take you to finish. I'm currently working on wrapping up my first semester (Working on Cyberwarfare class). Started my first class in May, 2018. I really would like to wrap it up the degree in one year. Is that too aggressive?

I think it would be great if we can connect and I would like to learn about the overall WGU experience. :D:D:):)

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I did mine in about 9 months or so because I got burned out around the 5 month mark. I could have done it more quickly, I suppose but once I crossed term boundaries I slowed down because I only had a few classes left and six months to complete them.

Do a search and look for WGU progress threads. I have one that's pretty detailed, and many others do as well. They help a LOT!
  • Options
    bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mine took nearly a full year - partially because I knew I couldn't finish in 1 term so spaced it out to take two. Partially because I'm terrible at writing papers and procrastinated a lot, and partially because when Dec 1 rolled around (end of term Dec 31), and I had barely started the capstone I started to panic (see point 2) icon_wink.gif
    Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno