Options

I must be crazy (AKA My 3rd WGU progress thread)

bermovickbermovick Member Posts: 1,135 ■■■■□□□□□□
Latest Completed: CISSP

Current goal: Dunno

Comments

• Options
    I'd been eyeing the BS:CS since it had been announced; the MS:CSIA was far too 'fluffy' (lacking in 'crunch') for me, and the CS program feels so so deliciously crunchy how could I not?

My term started Aug 1 but I was prepped for a cissp class in the first week as well. I figured a week for class, a week for study and I'd be only marginally behind, yet here we are near the end of August and I'm just now starting. PLUS:

Term1:
    - Calculus 1
    - Discrete Math I
    - Discrete Math II

Pray for me.

• Options
    PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Good luck! I am also going to be chasing WGU Part 3. I'll be attempting the MBA program in a couple months.

I love that you're pursuing this! Keep it up!
  • Options
    PCTechLincPCTechLinc Member Posts: 646 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I just can't say enough good things about WGU. Unfortunately I won't be able to take anything else since I'm now maxxed out with my Financial Aid. I have learned so much from the WGU programs I've done.
    Master of Business Administration in Information Technology Management - Western Governors University
    Master of Science in Information Security and Assurance - Western Governors University
    Bachelor of Science in Network Administration - Western Governors University
    Associate of Applied Science x4 - Heald College
  • Options
    JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    I'm eyeing that BSCS at WGU. It seems the cheapest option to get into a MSCS program, specifically the OMSCS.
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • Options
    That was my thought as well; Looking at specializations (I go to GATech & look at their MS options), there are several that look interesting.
    JoJoCal19 wrote: »
    I'm eyeing that BSCS at WGU. It seems the cheapest option to get into a MSCS program, specifically the OMSCS.