Options

Going for the CCSP

JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
Since passing the CCSK and since working on CLI skills as a prep for eJPT, I haven't been able to take my mind off the CCSP. It's been one I've wanted since it was released. I actually did read through the OCG and started the Official Practice Tests book earlier this year, but dropped the pursuit of it as I started a new job. I decided to sign up for the exam for three weeks from today. I registered for the online test engine version of the Official Practice Tests, so I'm going to read the book again and then do each chapter practice questions after each chapter read. I hope getting this done will clear up my mind so I can dive into eJPT. I do plan on going back for AWS CSA and Sec Specialty after the New Year.
Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
Next Up:​ OSCP
Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework

Comments

• Options
    scascscasc Member Posts: 461 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Good luck mate, hope it works out well. I have been contemplating doing CCSP myself for some time but have found that it’s too generic. Have seen here in London that if you have core detailed product knowledge it’s better if securing the cloud.

Will hopefully do AWS security myself in next 6 months or so.
    AWS, Azure, GCP, ISC2, GIAC, ISACA, TOGAF, SABSA, EC-Council, Comptia...
  • Options
    ClmClm Member Posts: 444 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sir Knock It out you got this I will most likely take mine next year I'm trying to finish this degree this year.
    I find your lack of Cloud Security Disturbing!!!!!!!!!
    Connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/myerscraig

• Options
    ecuisonecuison Member Posts: 131 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck to you man!
    Accomplishments: B.S. - Business (Information Management) | CISSP | CCSP | TOGAF v9.2 Certified | Security + | Network +