A quick question about Prometric Exam Centre

gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi to all

WISH ALL OF YOU STUDY HARD AND EARN ALL THE MS IT TITLES SUCH AS MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, MCITP etc in 2007 !!!!!

I passed one MS exam on Dec 28 2006 at Prometric Testing Centre in Canada. Do you know how many days need to take for my results to transfer to Microsoft MCP Web site ? (So I can order my MCTS membership kit)

Please kindly advise.
eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)

Comments

• bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    I've always tested with PearsonVUE...the longest it's taken for me was a week.
    But prometric...uh....I dont know...I've heard of some pretty ridiculus numbers....

good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • nuglobenuglobe Member Posts: 190
    I took it the same day and I got my email today. However when I look at the MCP site it says this...
    We are currently experiencing delays receiving MCP exam results from Prometric, and we are working together to resolve these issues. If you experience a delay of more than seven business days and you require immediate assistance updating your transcript, contact your Regional Service Center with your name, MCP ID, as well as your Vendor Person ID and Registration ID (both are listed on your score report). Please also include the Exam number and the date that you took the exam, as well as a copy of your score report.
    GenshiroGuide: My blog about things I found useful. Now with videos. :)
  • nuglobenuglobe Member Posts: 190
    Fixed it.
    GenshiroGuide: My blog about things I found useful. Now with videos. :)
  • gomcse2002gomcse2002 Member Posts: 126 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Hello nuglobe

Many thanks for your information regarding Prometric !

Thanks again.
    eBay Addict and IT Geek from Canada

Working on : 70-686 (Windows 7 Exam)