Linkedin Messages

nisti2nisti2 Member Posts: 503 ■■■■□□□□□□
So what happen suddenly is that I start receiving Linkedin messages from different IT Training companies asking if I'm interested in taking any training so they can sell me their products.

I don't know if that happens to you in the forum...but is very weird.
2020 Year goals:
Already passed: Oracle Cloud, AZ-900
Taking AZ-104 in December.

"Certs... is all about IT certs!"

Comments

• gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Typical spam. Move on. If you like you may also report them for unsolicited PMs.
  • PC509PC509 Member Posts: 804 ■■■■■■□□□□
    "Oh come on, you won't know if you don't want it unless you talk to one of our sales people for a live demo of the training! It's only taking an hour or two out of your day. No? Ok, I'll check back in a couple weeks! "

Between LinkedIn, email, phone calls, etc., training people and sales people are the absolute worst. I don't do cold calls. I put them on my internal "**** list". I will try not to do business with them if at all possible. If I want training, I'll seek you out. It can get expensive. I don't want to pay that much to cover sales calls. And, I don't want an hour or two sales presentation to show me how wonderful the product is. I'm asking others and getting real reviews from people that have used it.

I report it as spam and move on.
  • Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I got a few of them as well, but chose to ignore them and pretend I didn't receive it. icon_lol.gif
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • jason.garisonjason.garison Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    That's spam don't bother yourself I get tons of those every couple of months
  • Mike7Mike7 Member Posts: 1,107 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Do us a favour. Report them so that rest of us do not get the spam