Cysa Certmaster's module 2 has nothing but unaccurate questions??

Markos4Markos4 Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
Am I wrong or the questions in module 2 of certmaster do not even make sense?? I do understand what they are asking but the answer choices are incorrect.. I have already completed two of the other modules and they were good but this one is asking questions that are not answered by any of the answer choices and then when its time to review the explanations do not really make sense???

Comments

• deathbatcountrydeathbatcountry Member Posts: 16 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I absolutely HATED Certmaster when I was studying for CySA. It was pure trash. Confusing and poorly worded questions, and incorrect answers. Straight up trash.
  • yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    When I was gathering CySA+ study material and choosing its sources, I remember reading how the CySA+ Certmaster materials had a very poor reputation on the Internet.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • Markos4Markos4 Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I absolutely HATED Certmaster when I was studying for CySA. It was pure trash. Confusing and poorly worded questions, and incorrect answers. Straight up trash.

yes it got to the point where the stupid questions themselves would piss me off so bad because I could not even understand what they were asking for...
  • Markos4Markos4 Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    yoba222 wrote: »
    When I was gathering CySA+ study material and choosing its sources, I remember reading how the CySA+ Certmaster materials had a very poor reputation on the Internet.
    yeah I only got it because I wanted the retake voucher. the only decent certmaster version for me was the Network+ one. that one actually helped me pass the exam
  • AaronW1994AaronW1994 Member Posts: 15 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have been using Sybex and Jason Dion Udemy Course to studying for CySa+. Both seem to be very good so far. Also got a book for 1000 practice questions that ill work through when i have some spare time.
  • shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I have always heard bad reviews for Certmaster, though I did use it for my Sec+ because it came with the voucher bundle I purchased. You would think if you were using CompTIA testing material that it would be beneficial for the exam, but obviously it still needs work. I suppose they are trying to not give exact exam questions but more of theory based questions about a subject so you will understand it, idk. I kinda wished they would have just 1 Linux Certmaster but they want you to buy 2 separate certmaster for each exam (103/104)...but then again they might not even help whatsoever.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • SilverquickSilverquick Registered Users Posts: 3 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Yeah that was my experience as well, the Certmaster was a waste of money for the CYSA