Passed 901!

adpatt03adpatt03 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I passed with a 781. I would have liked to scored in the 800s but I'll take it.

I used:
Mike Meyers COMPTIA A+ book
MeasureUp
Examcompass
Certmaster APP (I bought the retake)

Overall the simulations were a little different from what I was expecting and through me for a bit of a curve. The other questions were pretty much what I expected and I finished with about 30 minutes left which I used for review.

I'm going to take a couple of days off from studying then jump into 902 prep.

Thanks for all the advice!

Comments

• Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! What is next for you? icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • adpatt03adpatt03 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm going to study hard for 902 and hopefully get it knocked out in about 4-6 weeks to complete A+. After that I'm going for CCENT.
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Good work! icon_thumright.gif
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • XepherXepher Member Posts: 184 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, I'm about to take my test as soon as I get a day off, I used messor+700 question exam tip w/ A+ from comp tia (read cover to cover) and I just keep reviewing until a test day opens up for me.
    V/R

• bluewarlord8bluewarlord8 Member Posts: 74 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats! Now to destroy the 902! icon_cool.gif
    Certs: CompTIA A+, MTA: Server Admin, CCST - Networking & Azure Fundamentals.
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!!!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • magical mr. mistoffeleesmagical mr. mistoffelees Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • chinohchinoh Member Posts: 1 ■■■□□□□□□□
    edited December 2018
    Just passed yesterday with 757 (A+901). Could of scored higher but a couple questions were worded poorly. (In my opinion)