Both exams coming up Wednesday

Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
I'm having to take both A+ tests on Wednesday, and I'm studying like crazy now. I took the two classes at the college which were prep classes for this test and I did well. I've been going over the ExamCram 2 book, which I've heard isn't that great, but it's all I've got at this stage. I'm now going over all my weak points and doing memorization. If anyone has any suggestions of things I really need to know for the test, feel free to let me know. I'll get back Wednesday or so and let you know if I passed!

Comments

• sthomassthomas Member Posts: 1,240 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Good Luck!
    Working on: MCSA 2012 R2
  • leprechaunleprechaun Member Posts: 29 ■■□□□□□□□□
    read all printer issues and cpu sockets and last but not least read read read
    ej
  • kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    leprechaun wrote:
    Yeah, and if you don't like the score that CompTIA gives you, make up your own grading scale, right leprechaun? icon_wink.gif
  • SteelySteely Member Posts: 28 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Tricon7Tricon7 Inactive Imported Users Posts: 238
    leprechaun wrote:

Can you give me some specifics to know regarding cpu sockets and pin numbers? My test is tomorrow. Thanks.
  • Orion82698Orion82698 Member Posts: 483
    Tricon7 wrote:
    leprechaun wrote:

Can you give me some specifics to know regarding cpu sockets and pin numbers? My test is tomorrow. Thanks.

What material are you using to study from?

See if this helps

http://www.techexams.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12463

The book I used had all the CPU with photos in it and description... but this was also 3-4 years ago.
    WIP Vacation ;-)

Porsche..... there is no substitute!