Passed CISM

cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi All,

Passed CISM today!!

I did not get a print out at the test centre though. The exam proctor said they don't do print outs for this exam. I have also logged into ISACA website hoping to see the provisional pass there, but cant see it anywhere. Is this normal?

Thanks

Comments

• AshenweltAshenwelt Member Posts: 266 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have a thread on this... Well sort of. Apparently they say provisional pass and official results will be emailed in up to 10 business days. Welcome to the wait. I am on business day 7 or 8.

Of an congratulations! Pain in the butt test isn't it?
    Ashenwelt
    -Always working on something...
    -The RepAdmin Active Directory Blog
    On day ten, not business day ten.. I got my results!
    Ashenwelt
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congratulations on your pass, it must of felt it was a walk in the park since you have your CISSP. icon_thumright.gif
  • cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    DZA_ wrote: »
    Congratulations on your pass, it must of felt it was a walk in the park since you have your CISSP. icon_thumright.gif

Absolutely! I found CISM much easier than CISSP. I found CISSP tough and spent many hours studying for it. I failed the CISSP first time with a score of 695 and that hurt, but I felt there was a lot of overlap with CISM. I watched the Cybrary videos a few times then used the ISACA Q&A data base. I took loads of adaptive exams, but only completed half the question bank and my score was about 75%.
  • cjthedj45cjthedj45 Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Ashenwelt wrote: »
    On day ten, not business day ten.. I got my results!

Well done on your getting your pass. It feels strange because at least with CISSP you get a print out. I have heard nothing, so Im assuming the first I will hear is in about 10 days?
    Yep. It's frustrating.
    Ashenwelt
  • netlark99netlark99 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi there....I need help preparing for the CISM exam and do not really know what sites should I hit? I have read the 4 domains carefully but I need to take practice test and really do not know much on how and where. My test is in 10 days and I am committed on studying and passing it. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    @cjthed45 - congrats in the pass. Prep your application so you can submit it after you receive the official pass notification.

@Netlark - CISM QA&E database will help you gauge your level of comprehension.
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!