Options

CISA Certification Timeline 2018

TheNewBeeTheNewBee Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I looked up for this information everywhere but couldn’t find it so I figured I should initiate for others if anyone looking. The goal is to figure out how much time does ISACA take to complete an application if everything goes well and if there is nothing pending.

I passed my exam in June 2017, today I completed 3 years of my experience in IT Audit and since I have a Masters degree in Accounting I will be qualified to substitute 2 years of experience. Which will satisfy the 5 year experience of requirement

Here is my timeline I will update this as it changes
Sep 06, 2018: Applied for CISA certification today (no status on website)

If anyone got certified this year please share your experience and time ISACA took to complete the process.

Thanks,
T

Comments

• Options
    lucky0977lucky0977 Member Posts: 218 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Mailed CISM application on July 20 and received notification by email that they received it on July 25. They emailed me on Aug 1 to notify me that they awarded me the certification.
    Bachelor of Science: Computer Science | Hawaii Pacific University
    CISSP | CISM | CISA | CASP | SSCP | Sec+ | Net+ | A+
  • Options
    TheNewBeeTheNewBee Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Update: I received email today 9.10.18 that my application was missing information. Application status changed to ‘Incomplete’.
    As soon as I updated my information I received another email that my application has been reviewed and I meet the requirements and will be certified within 1-5 business days and will receive a confirmation email on that day. Application status at this point changed to ‘Complete-under review’

So I am happy and eagerly waiting for official confirmation.