Passed Project Plus

jjwolfejjwolfe Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
Just passed. Weird exam.... but I'm not complaining. Thought I would fail but cleared it with room to spare. I used these videos...

https://youtu.be/IdNOjTMKbzo

in combination with the glossary from the proper books and Quizlet stuff. If you are taking this one... I guess overprep wouldn't be bad if you are using it as a springboard for PMP or you just want to get the most out of it... but if you just want to clear the bar... I wouldn't make it my life. I have a .edu email address from my college days that I used to buy the voucher for $150.00. As a little PMP confidence builder and springboard... I'm glad I did it. God is good.

Comments

• SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!icon_thumright.gif
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats!! I sit for mine in a couple of weeks.
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021
  • roxerroxer Member Posts: 130 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!! That one is on my radar for later this year.
  • PhalanxPhalanx Member Posts: 331 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I just got the Sybex textbook today. Those Youtube videos are handy, thanks!
    Client & Security: Microsoft 365 Modern Desktop Administrator Associate | MCSE: Mobility
    Server & Networking: MCSA: Windows Server 2016 | MTA: Networking Fundamentals
    Data Privacy & Project/Service Management: PECB GDPR DPO/Practitioner | ITIL 2011: Foundation | CompTIA Project+
    Currently Studying: Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
  • jjwolfejjwolfe Member Posts: 19 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thanks all. This cert gets a bad rap... totally undeserved. You gotta start somewhere with project management, right? This laid down some basic principles, Now I've got one more cert related to PM on my LinkedIn page with limited investment and I feel momentum towards the PMP. I recommend grabbing CSM 1 from Scrum.org as well. The exam is $150.00 and doesn't require renewal. Good luck to all taking this. PMP is up next for me. God bless.
    I have one of the books too... but the vids helped me more. I used the glossary in the book mostly as a cram list. Good luck.
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! What videos were those if you don't mind me asking? It seems they have been taken down.
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
    24/7 ProLearn... looks like they pulled their content. Lots of good stuff. I downloaded some of their stuff because I like it but didn't keep the Project Plus stuff after I passed sorry. Unfortunately there's not much Project Plus stuff out there because people are focused on the CAPM and PMP.
  • coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Took it today, 2nd attempt, and thankfully passed. Definitely recommend reading the Sybex book. A big help!!
    WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
    Completion Date: May 2021
  • PersianImmortalPersianImmortal Member Posts: 124 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!!! And ditto on the Sybex book, it really helped me when I took it.
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • ms27vgms27vg Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Recently I did the presentation in Power Point, and I couldn't find suitable subjects. I have come across this website https://www.templatemonster.com/powerpoint-templates.php. It has a lot of PowerPoint themes and you can use it.:):D
  • conniemay11conniemay11 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    the ink does not work. Please help.
  • conniemay11conniemay11 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    The youtu.be is not working.