FAILED CISM Exam 2 times - Help

RanjnasRanjnas Member Posts: 16 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello,
I have taken the CISM exam 2 times and have failed. I have done all the database questions from the ISACA website. Please give me some suggestions.

Comments

• AshenweltAshenwelt Member Posts: 266 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Ranjnas wrote: »
    Hello,
    I have taken the CISM exam 2 times and have failed. I have done all the database questions from the ISACA website. Please give me some suggestions.

Could you post your score report sans name info? Give us an idea where you are falling?
    Ashenwelt
    -Always working on something...
    -The RepAdmin Active Directory Blog
  • ljmljm Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I did the same and then passed on the 3rd try. Second attempt I had missed by 7 points. What I did was took my time on the third attempt.
    1. Read the questions and looked for key words. Best, First, etc
    2. Eliminate when you can and flag if unsure to review for second pass
    3. Take a 2 min break after about 50 questions, I found that when I took a brake I could refocus on the question for them to make sense again :)
    4. Review the manual, things that are lists helps with sequencing in questions
    5. Make the time to review and go in thinking ISACA way. Some youtube videos out there good to listen to for review and concepts.

Good Luck
  • sumeetgandhisumeetgandhi Member Posts: 60 ■■■□□□□□□□
    What was your strategy to study for the exam?
    ---
    With Regards
    Sumeet Gandhi
    CISA, CISM, PMP, PMI-ACP, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Office 365, SharePoint Online, SharePoint (2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007), MCTS, CSM, ITIL, PRINCE2
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Check this guy’s previous posts. Based on those it seems he just doesn’t want to put in the time and study properly.
  • kaijukaiju Member Posts: 453 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Ranjnas wrote: »
    Hello,

What were your QA&E DB scores prior to taking the test?
    Work smarter NOT harder! Semper Gumby!