How to become a PMP (Project Management Professional)

DerekhansonDerekhanson Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi All,
I want to be a certified PMP. Can anybody tell me the steps required to become a PMP ?

Comments

• mzx380mzx380 Member Posts: 453 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Hi All,
    I want to be a certified PMP. Can anybody tell me the steps required to become a PMP ?

A little confused. On your profile it mentions that you're already PMP certified, is post an error?
    Certifications: ITIL, ACA, CCNA, Linux+, VCP-DCV, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM
    Currently Working On: Microsoft 70-761 (SQL Server)
  • MisterKoolMisterKool Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    PMI.org has all of the requirements
  • LordQarlynLordQarlyn Member Posts: 693 ■■■■■■□□□□
    mzx380 wrote: »
    A little confused. On your profile it mentions that you're already PMP certified, is post an error?

Yeah, I saw that too. Maybe that's his wish list.
  • MarianneMMarianneM Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi,
    If you still need the info, then here you go:
    In order to clear your PMP exam, you need the following:
    Read the PMBOK V6 at least once.
    Summarize each chapter in a points to always revise them.
    Take a PMP course to gain your 35 hours (you will find tons of courses on Udemy).
    After studying each chapter try to solve as much questions as you can to define your gaps, then revisit your weakness items again.
    After finishing the whole PMBOK, try to solve mock exams as much as you can, those exams will train you on the exam environment in addition to helping you to define your weakness points.
    Revisit your weakness points and solve more mock exams, when you score 75% or more then you are on good shape to apply for the real exam.
    Good luck!
  • pmaspirelimitedpmaspirelimited Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    If you want to be a professional project management certificated you have to work hard. And I would like to suggest you get training from Best pmp exam simulator