Red Hat RHCSA/RHCE/RHCA 15% Discount Voucher (UK only)

Mr_AndersonMr_Anderson Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi all,

I didn't know where to post it, so I post it here. Perhaps it might be useful to someone that is about to purchase a Red Hat training or exam.

I have a 15% discount code (UK only) valid for up to three trainings/exams which I am selling on Ebay.

The code is valid till Sat, 29 September 2018. That doesn't mean you will have to take the exam/training by then. ***You only need to complete the purchase by that date*** - the training/exam can take place at any date in the future.

Reasonable offers welcome - if I don't sell it - I will use it myself.

Link here:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223160662864

Happy studying!

Comments

• PseudonymPseudonym Member Posts: 341 ■■■■□□□□□□
    So you have to purchase any vouchers by the 29th to use the discount?
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • Mr_AndersonMr_Anderson Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes, you would need to complete the purchase by the 29th to use the discount. But you can then use the voucher to schedule an exam or training at any time later.
    Ah alright. Don't have the money right now unfortunately.
    Certifications - A+, Net+, Sec+, Linux+, ITIL v3, MCITP:EDST/EDA, CCNA R&S/Cyber Ops, MCSA:2008/2012, MCSE:CP&I, RHCSA
    Working on - RHCE
  • Mr_AndersonMr_Anderson Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Yes. Red Hat exams are a huge investment of time and money. But if someone here is already going to buy them anyway... a discount is nice to have
    Yeah if it was a couple of months down the line I would have had it off you.
    Working on - RHCE