EIGRP on SWITCH exam?

Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just saw that from the topics list of CBT Nuggets videos, EIGRP is on the SWITCH exam?

Comments

• EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • Cat5Cat5 Member Posts: 297 ■■■□□□□□□□
    EANx wrote: »

Y'know, I hate it when people do that. A simple yes or no would have sufficed rather than make me go dig for the info.
  • EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Cat5 wrote: »
    Y'know, I hate it when people do that. A simple yes or no would have sufficed rather than make me go dig for the info.

Self-sufficiency is never a bad thing. Now you know where the blueprints are and can go get the info rather than wait for someone. Teach a man to fish, and all that.
  • networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    No one can tell you what is on the exams. The exam topics are what you get to go off.
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • HappyBearITHappyBearIT Member Posts: 55 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I was told the other day while in training by the instructor that he always put people he interviewed in two classes: admin or engineer.

The previous would tend to wait on someone to tell them what to do while the later would naturally do more than their due deligence to find the answer/tackle the next task. Nothing wrong with either, but the ability to place them in the correct role made managing them so much easier down the road.

I now understand that story.
    CISSP|CCNP R&S|CCNA Security|CCNA Wireless|ITIL Foundations|VMware vSphere 6.5 Foundations|BS-Computer Science|MBA|
    Pursuing: Linux+|VCP-DCV|PCAP|
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    +1 to Networker. I always just print the exam blueprint and then get a notepad and see how much I can write down from memory about each listed topic. If I draw any blanks or don't know much, that means it's time to go back over that subject until it can be readily found in my memory.

Edit:
    Example: say the blueprint has "cdp" as a topic. Write down all you know about cdp. Do you feel like you covered that topic in depth? If so, next, if not, put a marker next to it as a flag that you need to visit that material again.

Seems to work :)

Also lab!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management