Passed The CCENT...CCNA Up Next!

coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
Good Evening All,

I sat for my ICDN1 yesterday and I thought was all good until I saw the first question and had to gather myself and remember this is what I want to do. I was good until I got to one simulation, I completely forgot to run a command to get all the info I needed one screen. That command was show running-config, couldn't believe I forgot that command as much as I practiced using it daily. I had 1 maybe 2 simulations along with drag and drop. The multiple choice questions weren't bad at all. Felt good to see that I passed as I was very nervous after I completed my last question. That completes my term for WGU and CCNA is scheduled for the new term that starts on 12/1. I'm going to start studying it for Monday. For those wondering, I used CBTNuggets, uCertify, homelab, and I was also granted access to routers and switches at work that allowed me to run some commands. Blessings to everyone who is planning to sit for this exam.
WGU BS - Network Operations and Security
Completion Date: May 2021

Comments

• CLICLI Registered Users Posts: 2 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations.
    Prefer to be defeated in the presence of the wise than to excel among fools. -Dōgen Zenji
  • Neil86Neil86 Member Posts: 182 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Nice job. Congrats!
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Good Job! It is amazing how easy it is to miss the obvious commands during a test.
  • coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Jon_Cisco wrote: »
    Good Job! It is amazing how easy it is to miss the obvious commands during a test.

Exactly!
  • gespensterngespenstern Member Posts: 1,243 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats! What was your score?
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Hitting that submit button to end the exam is always the scariest part. Glad you passed.
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • coreyb80coreyb80 Member Posts: 647 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Spiegel wrote: »
    Congrats! icon_thumright.gif

Hitting that submit button to end the exam is always the scariest part. Glad you passed.

It is very nerve wracking!!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • BrandonT2610BrandonT2610 Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats! and lucky you on the minimal sim! I had many more than that my first go..
  • cabowabocabowabo Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    B.S. Network Admin | CCNP-Wireless
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2018:
    CCNP-W [X] ACSA [X] JNCIA [X]
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2019: CCIE-W [ ? ] CWAP [ ? ]
  • greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Congrats!
    :
    Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
    When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.
  • cabowabocabowabo Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    B.S. Network Admin | CCNP-Wireless
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2018:
    CCNP-W [X] ACSA [X] JNCIA [X]
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2019: CCIE-W [ ? ] CWAP [ ? ]
  • jazz_01jazz_01 Member Posts: 65 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif

Thank you for sharing your feedback.