Any NATO / NCI Agency people here?

E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
I've seen some interesting roles with NATO in The Hague and would like to ask anyone here about their NATO experience. Feel free to inbox me.

Thanks!
Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS

Comments

• EANxEANx Member Posts: 1,077 ■■■■■■■■□□
    NATO has jobs at other locations as well. You might want to clarify if your interest is specific to NATO, specific to The Hague or sort of in general with that type of organization in europe.
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    My previous experience.

I worked for the JMC that required several clearance, TS, NATO and I believe one other. I swear I sat at my desk for 6 months waiting to get cleared.......

Sorry doesn't apply to your post directly, but thought it was worth mentioning....
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    @ EANx - check your inbox

@ DatabaseHead - hopefully you knocked out a cert during that 6 months of waiting :D
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    E Double U wrote: »
    @ EANx - check your inbox

@ DatabaseHead - hopefully you knocked out a cert during that 6 months of waiting :D

I was in supply chain then and I wasn't familiar with certifications..... I took a lot of walks though!
    I was in supply chain then and I wasn't familiar with certifications..... I took a lot of walks though!

Whatever helps pass the time lol
  • tonyz90tonyz90 Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Check your inbox.
    tonyz90 wrote: »
    Check your inbox.

Right back at ya :)