CEH Voucher for Sale

NYG140NYG140 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
My last company required me to register for the CEHv9 exam and pay out of pocket. I have since left that company and switched careers. I have a valid CEHv9 voucher with ProctorU that expires December 12th of this year.

Is it possible for anyone to use this voucher? If so, would anybody be interested in purchasing it?

Comments

• shochanshochan Member Posts: 1,004 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I may, what is your price?
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • NYG140NYG140 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    So it's the ProctorU CEHv9 Exam Code that's 22 digits long, obtained directly from CEH council. Expires this December 12th. I paid 1200 originally but it's going to be worth zero in a few weeks. Say we split the difference and call it 600? We could do it through Paypal to make sure you're covered.
    did you know - from their website:

[FONT=&quot]Warning:[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Candidates whose voucher code does not match the details in the eligibility application and bears a different voucher code than which was provided will not be certified.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]EC-Council reserves the right to revoke the certification status of candidates who attempt this exam without a valid voucher number.[/FONT]
    CompTIA A+, Network+, i-Net+, MCP 70-210, CNA v5, Server+, Security+, Cloud+, CySA+, ISC² CC, ISC² SSCP
  • NYG140NYG140 Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Ugh that sucks. I posted here because I'd seen some previous threads exchanging vouchers but now seems like it can't be done. Guess I'll try to argue with them for a refund, otherwise, might just take it and see what happens.
    Just take it, from what I hear it is quite easy.