CCNP Security - Lack of relevant Study Material

McElhinneyMcElhinney Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

I have heard a lot of complaints regarding the lack of study material for the CCNP Security certification. With this in mind, I have decided to create a CCNP Security Study Group on Facebook.

This group is for CCNP Security material only and does not promote the use of exam ****.

If you fancy joining, please search 'CCNP Secruity Study Group' or alternatively, use the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1397075513729121/ - Please answer the 3 x questions before being accepted into the Group.

I am simply looking to make it that bit easier to find relevant study material and communicate with others studying for the CCNP Security certification.

*** Please not if advertising is not allowed on this Forum please remove the post and I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause ***
2017/2018 Certifications Gained: CCNA R&S, CCNA Sec.
2018/2019 Certification Goals: CCNA Cyber OPs.

Comments

• pitviperpitviper Member Posts: 1,376 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I may be interested. Need to take something to re-certify soon, looking at possibly doing SENSS. icon_thumright.gif
    CCNP:Collaboration, CCNP:R&S, CCNA:S, CCNA:V, CCNA, CCENT
  • alan2308alan2308 Member Posts: 1,854 ■■■■■■■■□□
    I just sent a join request. I could do with some like minded folks to keep my eyes on the prize.
  • UsualSuspect7UsualSuspect7 Member Posts: 97 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I read the OCG from Cisco and it's trash! I need a Sybex book. the OCG would introduce a topic and then tree chapters deep it explains the topic, but the concept of the other subject isn't fully understood. 
    CISSP, CCENT, CCNA R/S, CCNA Cyber OPs, Security+, CySA+, PenTest+, Network+, Microsoft AZ-900, InsightVM CA