Wish Me Luck

chelchchelch Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am taking the test tomorrow. I am already freaking out but I am trying to calm down. Ill give an update tomorrow.

Comments

• matts5074matts5074 Member Posts: 148
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Best of luck!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • chelchchelch Member Posts: 50 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Well......I passed, But I feel I let my self down and feel pretty bad about my performance. I feel after studyng for the core for 2 months I have not accomplished anything substantial.

I also feel like I am the reason why ppl think the a+ is a joke. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, thanks for giving me words of good luck everyone. :D
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Congrats on the pass
    I also feel like I am the reason why ppl think the a+ is a joke.

What do you mean by this?
  • cb6000cb6000 Member Posts: 36 ■■□□□□□□□□
    chelch wrote:
    Well......I passed, But I feel I let my self down and feel pretty bad about my performance. I feel after studyng for the core for 2 months I have not accomplished anything substantial.

I also feel like I am the reason why ppl think the a+ is a joke. Any advice would be appreciated.

Also, thanks for giving me words of good luck everyone. :D

Congrats on the pass, but what do you mean by saying, "I also feel like I am the reason why ppl think the a+ is a joke. Any advice would be appreciated."?
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Congrats on the pass
    I also feel like I am the reason why ppl think the a+ is a joke.

What do you mean by this?

Idem. icon_confused.gif
    the reason I said that is I have heard alot of ppl say how the passing score of 467 out of 900 is pretty sad. I only scored a 600. It was wierd because even though I passed the test I really feel I could have done better.
  • 40gig40gig Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Well everyone iam taking the A+ tomarrow at 3:00 i studied my ass off and everything... So many questions i practiced. Wish me luck. Thanx to eveyone who belives in me..
  • LexxdymondzLexxdymondz Member Posts: 356
    Chelch,

A pass is a pass, but you should go over the things you felt that you didn't do so well in. You should do it after every test (I do), because you need the knowledge. The certificate isn't worth the paper its printed on if you don't have the knowledge to back it up in the field.

And congrats by the way icon_thumright.gif
  • bellboybellboy Member Posts: 1,017
    chelch wrote:
    I only scored a 600. It was wierd because even though I passed the test I really feel I could have done better.

i think a lot of people think they "could have done better". you passed with a good score. it's not like you scraped it ;)
    A+ Moderator
    thanks for the kind words and good advice guys. I feel better about everything. Guess I just needed to wind down for a couple of days. OS test......here i come icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif