CCSP Passed 11/3/2018

H-bombH-bomb Member Posts: 129 ■■■□□□□□□□
Greetings! I'm please to announce that I provisionally passed the CCSP exam today! Overall, I thought it was a challenging, fair exam. It's your typical ISC2 exam. If you understand the concepts of the cloud, the ISC2 security mindset, and have some relevant experience you should be fine. I have the CCSK and CISSP under my belt already, so I was familiar with a good amount of the content. I studied for three weeks and felt comfortable with scheduling and writing the exam.

Study Material: I used the Sybex official CCSP study guide and practice tests. I was averaging around 76% on practice exams.

Score

Domain

Domain 1

Domain 2

Domain 3

Domain 4

Domain 5

Domain 6

Practice test 1

Practice test 2

Average Score

Cheers! :)

Comments

• averageguy72averageguy72 Member Posts: 323 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    CISSP / CCSP / CCSK / CRISC / CISM / CISA / CASP / Security+ / Network+ / A+ / CEH / eNDP / AWS Certified Advanced Networking - Specialty / AWS Certified Security - Specialty / AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional / AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate / AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / AWS Certified Developer - Associate / AWS Cloud Practitioner
  • vCISO2017vCISO2017 Member Posts: 51 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great stuff H-bomb and a good point to note for aspiring candidates.
    You do not need a high scoring average on test quiz's to pass this exam - strong knowledge of the topics combined with ISC2 exam awareness are key.
    CITP | CCSP | CCSK | AWS CCP | VCP | CISM | CGEIT | CIPM | PMP | MCSE, etc.......
  • sameojsameoj Member Posts: 366 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • ThePawofRizzoThePawofRizzo Member Posts: 389 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Great job.