Taking Sec+ tomorrow.

tcpdumptcpdump Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone,

I just found this site, wish I had of sooner. I'm taking my 501 Sec+ tomorrow. I'll let everyone know how it goes. On a side note, I have access to Comptia's CertMaster, and I'm finding some of their practice questions are incorrect. They're not even arguably correct. I find this very disappointing, but was curious if anyone know's if there's a proper place to report them?

Thanks!
tcpdump

Comments

• ansionnachclisteansionnachcliste Member Posts: 71 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm not too sure about where to report them, but I guess somewhere on the Comptia site, Facebook or Twitter?
    https://certification.comptia.org/contact-us

Best of luck with the exam and welcome to the forum.
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Good luck on the test!!!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • tcpdumptcpdump Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone! I just got back from testing. Passed with an 811/900. Thanks again for all of the support. Tomorrow I start on me C|EH!
  • RINTI1012RINTI1012 Member Posts: 23 ■■■□□□□□□□
    tcpdump wrote: »
    Thanks everyone! I just got back from testing. Passed with an 811/900. Thanks again for all of the support. Tomorrow I start on me C|EH!
    What study materials did you use?
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats on passing!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • tcpdumptcpdump Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    RINTI1012 wrote: »
    What study materials did you use?

I used Professor Messers Course Notes and Comptia Certmaster. I was pretty frustrated with the Comptia Certmaster. There were a few things that were just blatantly incorrect on their practice tests. Overall it worked out OK, but it was pretty frustrating. I felt like a lot of it was learning to answer questions the "Comptia way", so to speak.
  • Tekn0logyTekn0logy Member Posts: 113 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!!
  • coffeeluvrcoffeeluvr Member Posts: 734 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations on the pass!
    "Something feels funny, I must be thinking too hard. - Pooh"
  • D20D20 Member Posts: 124 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!!!
    Certifications: A+ Sec+ isc(2) CC Google Cybersecurity Certification 2024 Goals: Pass the Network+ Exam
  • cabowabocabowabo Member Posts: 49 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    B.S. Network Admin | CCNP-Wireless
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2018:
    CCNP-W [X] ACSA [X] JNCIA [X]
    CERTIFICATION GOALS 2019: CCIE-W [ ? ] CWAP [ ? ]
  • SpiegelSpiegel Member Posts: 322 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Congratulations! ;)
    Degree: WGU B.S. Network Operations and Security [COMPLETE]
    Current Certs: A+ | N+ | S+ | Cloud Essentials+ | Project+ | MTA: OSF | CIW: SDA | ITIL: F | CCENT | CCNA R&S | CCNA | LPI Linux Essentials
    Currently Working On: JNCIA-MistAI

2022 Goals: JNCIA-MistAI [ ]
    Future Certs: CCNP Enterprise
  • MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
    Congrats!!! And good luck on your CEH!
    Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
    Who we are | What we do