new isaca certification

vynxvynx Member Posts: 153 ■■□□□□□□□□
someone have check / hear about new isaca certification cyber security audit program ? have plan to take it or can give review about it ?

Comments

• wd40wd40 Member Posts: 1,017 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I was thinking about taking it, but then I looked into the "online take it from the comfort of your home exam".
    As per the rules if your connection drops for any reason you fail the exam.

Link to the certificate page.

Cybersecurity Audit - ISACA
  • vynxvynx Member Posts: 153 ■■□□□□□□□□
    can we take exam in vue ?
  • cochi78cochi78 Member Posts: 72 ■■■□□□□□□□
    From a glance, this seems to require a voucher probably only to be received during the training part. At least I wasn't able to order that exam when trying yesterday. Not much info I could find about blueprint, duration etc. It's in the PSI/Examlocal catalog though.
  • yoba222yoba222 Member Posts: 1,237 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks for sharing. I've been bouncing the idea to pursue the CISA, but this cert seems way more relevant to my interests.
    A+, Network+, CCNA, LFCS,
    Security+, eJPT, CySA+, PenTest+,
    Cisco CyberOps, GCIH, VHL,
    In progress: OSCP
  • anthonxanthonx Member Posts: 109 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Is this exam different from Cybersecurity Nexus (CSX)?  I wanted to post the link but the new site won't allow me.
    AnthonX
  • soccarplayer29soccarplayer29 Member Posts: 230 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm interested in more details about this also. Based on the outline it looks similar to CASP but with an audit focus.
    Certs: CISSP, CISA, PMP
  • PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    Is this like the CSX-F, where you get a certificate but not a certification?
  • COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Here is the ISACA link for cybersecurity-audit-certificate. Look like they are offering online/self study training for the cert course. 

VIRTUAL INSTRUCTOR-LED TRAINING (VILT)
    STUDY MATERIAL
    CPE Credits7
    Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle ̶ Virtual Instructor-Led Training
    Description 6 hour course, divided into 3-hour, daily sessions across 2 days in an online virtual training environment
    Skills Audit & Assurance, Cybersecurity
    Price $1099 (Member) | $1249 (Non-Member)
    ON-DEMAND
    STUDY MATERIAL
    CPE Credits10
    Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Bundle ̶ Online Course
    Description 8.5 hour course covering three key areas of cybersecurity audit: cybersecurity governance, cybersecurity operations and specific technology topics. This course will prepare learners for the Cybersecurity Audit Certificate Exam.
    Skills Audit & Assurance, Cybersecurity
    Price $999 (Member) | $1149 (Non-Member)
    CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.
  • spiderjerichospiderjericho Registered Users, Member Posts: 890 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Wow. How does everyone else feel about that price? Mainly the value. It’s only 8.5 hours. That’s like $100+ an hour.

Feel like the OSCP  Or eCCPT is a better value?

• COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
    My Big BUT with the pricing is that On-Demand price should have been say between $550 to $650  (since it's include the exam voucher) and Online live one should be somewhere $799. That's just my opinion. I mean Larry Greenblatt charge, I believe somewhere near $500 for his online-live CISSP course, to me which has more value in term of price and time.
    CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.