Options

Taking test on Monday - any last minute advice?

bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
Title kind of says it all.

It's friday night and I have the test scheduled for monday at noon.

Any last minute hints or suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Review over the weekend, work on anything you might be weak or unsure on. Aside from that, there is only one key piece of advice I can give: Monday morning, before the test, don't stress yourself out or try to cram. Have a nice breakfast, maybe out someplace near the testing center, try to calm your nerves and make sure your brain isn't working overtime. The test can psych you out if you're not careful, and you'll end up overthinking answers, second-guessing yourself, and your nerves might torpedo your efforts.

Trust me, if you haven't learned what you need to pass by that morning, it's a little late to think about it at that point. Just try to deal with the immediate stress of the test, and make sure you're not worrying about too much. Good luck, have faith in yourself, here's to seeing that big ol' "Congratulations" banner after you click past that stupid survey. icon_cool.gif

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • Options
    bcairnsbcairns Member Posts: 280
    Slowhand wrote:
    The test can psych you out if you're not careful, and you'll end up overthinking answers, second-guessing yourself, and your nerves might torpedo your efforts.

Trust me, if you haven't learned what you need to pass by that morning, it's a little late to think about it at that point. Just try to deal with the immediate stress of the test, and make sure you're not worrying about too much.

Probably the best damn advice I ever heard :)

Thanks

Tommarrow is the big day, going to read a bit tonight and get a good nights sleep.