Options

CyberSpeak Podcast

MeggoMeggo Registered Users Posts: 197 Admin
A few of my colleagues recently started a new podcast. I thought some of you might enjoy checking it out (the interview with Ron Gula is especially good). Here's the description from iTunes: 

Get security awareness and IT training insight direct from the trenches in this weekly podcast hosted by InfoSec Institute's Chris Sienko. Each week on CyberSpeak with InfoSec Institute, IT and security practitioners share their insights into a new topic, including security awareness, IT and security careers and keeping organizations safe from cybercrime.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/cyberspeak-with-infosec-institute/id1419689068?mt=2

Director of Product Marketing at Infosec
Who we are | What we do 

Comments

• Options
    Peters, JeffPeters, Jeff Admin Posts: 14 Admin
    Just wanted to add that we'd LOVE to hear what topics this forum would like to see covered (beyond certification prep). I know Chris would welcome constructive feedback on his new show.
    Product Marketing Manager at Infosec!
    Who we are | What we do
  • Options
    DatabaseHeadDatabaseHead Member Posts: 2,753 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Case studies on previous breaches such as Equifax or Target.  It would be educational if that information was available for analysis with lessons learned.....   Of course they could add their own spin to it.