Black Friday Deals - List

chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
Type your black Friday deals here. Below are the ones I came across. Also someone prepare a Cyber Monday deal or perhaps revisit the sites listed below for Cyber Monday deals. 

First the ultimate go to list for deals. 
https://kinjadeals.theinventory.com/ 

VMWARE 45% off use code "BF2018"
Pentesterlab 1 year lab deal
Packt Publishing - All ebook and videos $10
No Starch 42% off use code "FRIDAY42"
Pastebin Pro 60% off LIFETIME account!, one time $19 payment!
PentesterAcademy $39 monthly locked in account price.
Amazon Black Friday deals
Cisco Press / InformIT / Pearson IT use code "BF2018" <- yes same code as VMWARE.
Steam - Gaming
Ubisoft up to 80% off
Blizzard Entertainment Black Friday
Microsoft Store
BestBuy
WayFair Furniture

Joke/funny
Apple 65% percent off, Black Friday Deals

Thanks and share your links and codes :D 
Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
2023 Cert Goals: SC-100, eCPTX

Comments

• MitMMitM Member Posts: 622 ■■■■□□□□□□
    edited November 2018
    Novodyne https://www.ndtrainings.com
    30% off learning subscription  - CODE BFCM2018
  • chrisonechrisone Member Posts: 2,278 ■■■■■■■■■□
    edited November 2018
    Certs: CISSP, EnCE, OSCP, CRTP, eCTHPv2, eCPPT, eCIR, LFCS, CEH, SPLK-1002, SC-200, SC-300, AZ-900, AZ-500, VHL:Advanced+
    @chrisone have you used Network Defense.io before?
    MitM said:
    @chrisone have you used Network Defense.io before?
    Yes, currently doing their Demystifying Regular Expressions course. The only gripe I have is that you only have the materials for 6 months. But Chris Sanders' book Practical Packet Analysis is epic. I would like to do the Surricata, Bro, and ELK courses some day lol
    edited November 2018
    chrisone said:
    Yes, currently doing their Demystifying Regular Expressions course. The only gripe I have is that you only have the materials for 6 months. But Chris Sanders' book Practical Packet Analysis is epic. I would like to do the Surricata, Bro, and ELK courses some day lol
    That Practical Packet Analysis course looks good, but for $600, I can't accept only 6 months access
    Yeah I understand. I bought the book and learned so much already now I don't feel the need to buy the course. Just buy the book, you will learn so much and I can only imagine that the course follows the same formula. The ELK, Surricata, or Bro courses are the unique ones you can't really find any books about. 
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    Hey Guys, 

What are your thoughts on PentesterLab? Thanks!

Cheers,
    chrisone said:
    Just buy the book, you will learn so much and I can only imagine that the course follows the same formula. 
    I agree. I noticed the book is in my safari subscription, so I'll stick with that
    DZA_ said:
    Hey Guys, 

What are your thoughts on PentesterLab? Thanks!

Cheers,
    I never heard of them until this post lol
  • DZA_DZA_ Member Posts: 467 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I think I'm gonna take a stab at subscribing to a few of them to see how good the content is. I don't mind spending the money to learn since it's at the discounted price. Perhaps I should do a review on both PentesterLab vs Pentester Academy.  

• Info_Sec_WannabeInfo_Sec_Wannabe Member Posts: 428 ■■■■□□□□□□
    DZA_ said:
    I think I'm gonna take a stab at subscribing to a few of them to see how good the content is. I don't mind spending the money to learn since it's at the discounted price. Perhaps I should do a review on both PentesterLab vs Pentester Academy.  

Will look forward for your review! 
    X year plan: (20XX) OSCP [ ], CCSP [ ]
  • COBOL_DOS_ERACOBOL_DOS_ERA Member Posts: 205 ■■■■■□□□□□
    Thank you for sharing. Already bought VMware workstation for $137. 
    CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, PMP, PMI-ACP, SEC+, ITIL V3, A-CSM. And Many More.